Auto Learning Center
< Back to contents |
In the event you need to file a claim, Electric Insurance will be there to guide you. Below is a quick overview of our claims process so that you'll know what to expect.
- Report your claim immediately by calling our Claims Center at 800.342.5342. Our representatives are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- When you call, an experienced claims representative will ask you a series of questions and then assign your claim to an Electric Insurance claims adjuster. If your vehicle was damaged, we will quickly help you find the best way to get repairs done.
- Your adjuster will contact you within 24 hours of being assigned your claim. The adjuster can answer any questions you have.
- Depending on the extent of damages to your vehicle, Electric Insurance will:
- If you require a rental car and have the appropriate rental coverage on your policy, we can arrange for a rental car and handle the rental billing for you.
- We constantly monitor the progress of your claim, handle any supplemental damage that is found, and inform you of expected completion dates.